Friday 15 July 2011

Nadine Shah - rough mixes by ben hillier on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Nadine Shah - rough mixes by ben hillier on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free


Alex found some 'rough mixes' from what I am presuming to be Nadine Shah's forthcoming album... or is it an e.p? (six tracks? Where's the rest?)

I'm going to hold back from what I think because I don't believe it's very respectful to comment on work which is as yet unfinished.... (Though I do want to comment quite badly.. but I wouldn't like my opinions to have any impact on the mixdown. Actually, that's a blatant lie... I would love for my suggestions to be taken on board... even so...)

The good news is that we now have the opportunity to listen to Nadine Shah in the form of something resembling studio quality... Hooray....

Nadine made one of the tracks shareable on her soundtrack....

Nadine Shah - "Aching Bones" by Nadine Shah




No comments:

Post a Comment