Saturday 2 April 2011

NEW WIRELESS TINY CCTV SECURITY CAMERA HIDDEN SPYCAM UK on eBay (end time 29-Apr-11 14:51:44 BST)

NEW WIRELESS TINY CCTV SECURITY CAMERA HIDDEN SPYCAM UK on eBay (end time 29-Apr-11 14:51:44 BST)


I don't have the money, but oh the temptation...

Of course, then I step back and think...

Would it stop my incredibly annoying neighbour who insists the Quran is spelt with a 'K', believes that we're aliens and come from the stars, yet claims to believe and read the bible each night before bed, boring us with 'here are some reasons why I'm so great... I give to charity don't you know' stories, shooting Africans in the world war - of which he claims to have fought in as well as world war 1, and yet somehow is still alive to tell the tale, baffling us with stories about his 'dwarf fireman friend' who once 'saved his life,' 'pretending to rescue our bikes from imaginary thieves in order to gain praise and approval, looking into our windows, not taking the hint, giving us food that we do not want and didn't ask for and which we cannot consume due to the fact that it absolutely wreaks of tobacco, and using this as a reason to demand favours such as, 'Get me some milk from the shops please because I'm too lazy to go myself and use my age as an excuse even though I'm perfectly able to get myself there when it suits me' as well as being generally intrusive and completely disrespectful to ones privacy???

And then I think, no... probably not.



2 comments:

  1. Wireless Spy Camera Wireless Hidden Camera is not just a catch a thief, but beware of the nanny. These are called the nanny wireless hidden nanny cameras hidden or wireless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for give us great information about CCTV cameras. According to my opinion cameras not only use for security, but may also stop a robbery in progress or even prevented. A surveillance camera has proven to be very effective in maintaining the safety of family and property.
    security design

    ReplyDelete